- Never go alone- bring a partner. Travel in pairs
- Before entering, ensure that someone not entering knows you are going in, and when you expect to be out
- Before entering, determine the cause of your mission- your mission objective. Bookcase? Couch? Oven? Meatballs? Figure it out
- Upon entering, locate The Path
- Do not disengage from The Path until you have reached your mission destination. Many have been lost forever to the wilds of IKEA by not obeying this. Very few are ever located again by the sparse store employees.
- Upon reaching your mission destination, you may disengage from The Path ONLY when accompanied by your partner (physical contact should be maintained- ie, holding hands, holding shirt sleeve, both holding an end of a rope, etc)
- When you disengage from The Path to acquire the data for your mission objective (ie, the item number for the bookcase, couch, meatballs, etc), it becomes your partner’s responsibility to maintain visual contact with The Path. Much like weeping angel statues, The Path will move if not actively being watched. This will strand you and your partner in the wilds of IKEA, so ensure you choose a partner wisely.
- Upon acquiring the mission objective data (ie the item number), navigate back to The Path. You may disengage physical contact with your partner once you have safely returned to The Path
- Do not leave The Path again. It will naturally end at the warehouse/stock section. This is a long, huge hall with many branches.
- At the entrance of the warehouse section, acquire a cart if necessary. Using your item coordinates, locate your mission objective. Do not leave the main hallway except for the branch where your item is located. Like The Path, the wilds of IKEA sometimes sneak up on travelers that wander the warehouse section
- Once your item has been loaded, head to the check out section. Do not touch anything in the boxes along the way. They appear to be full of candles or stuffed animals or useful kitchenware; it is a ruse. They are carnivorous.
- After checking out, exit to the loading area. Load your item, and leave.
- Do not look in your rearview mirror as you leave. It shouldn’t pursue you if you don’t look back.
I do have all these installed at the same time and played-through without problems.
- Fast Travel (open world map) anywhere (DA:A compatible) a timesaver when you get lost in the deep roads, or backtracking through Brecilian yet again.
- Any time party picker (DA:A compatible)
- Auto-loot: One activation skill to toggle on/off, one other skill to loot everything in the vicinity. Turn it off before touching camp storage chests. (has ONE bug with the Crime Wave Quest, so turn it off before looting that - it’s in the readme.) ALSO TURN OFF BEFORE USING STORAGE CONTAINERS. It covers a pretty large area - you’ll get used to it.
- Character Respec - Adds a raven to your camp that dispenses respecialization potions. (they work like the Manual of Focus in Awakening.)
- Advanced Tactics - “Rogues attack from behind” is a toggle. Adds a bunch of new conditions. Use tactics on controlled characters is also a toggle.
- Custom number of Tactics slots - because there just aren’t enough in vanilla. Take the optional pack and install the one that you NEED. (Also DON’T INSTALL THIS MIDGAME AFTER YOU’VE ALREADY SPENT POINTS IN TACTICS) I find 50 to be plenty.
- Combat Tweaks - Better balanced combat.
- Dragon Age Mutator - one mod that does everything from increased banter-points to hiding sustained spell effects to using spell power to open locks, to a myriad of other things. You pick and choose which to install.
- Extra Dog slot - makes Dog your permanent summon (essentially a fifth companion…doesn’t work with the ranger specialization.)
- Camp Merchant Chest - a chest that works like a merchant with categories. (it’d be like selling and buying things for 0 copper each.)
- The Magic Box - a chest that upgrades / downgrades equipment like the one in Soldier’s Keep. You can have this one as well as the Camp Merchant Chest. (I’ve had them installed together for an entire game. No problems.)
- DEX instead of STR requirement for light armour
- No Helmet Hack compatible version - Double daggers / archery rogues don’t use strength…except for armour. Now you don’t even need it for that. MORE DEX!
- Madd Gift Guide (tooltips for gifts. Possibly spoilerish for first time players.)
- Make console commands visible
- Add Any Item Visual Deluxe - a script for your console that gives you ANY in-game item. It comes in two parts: a program to scan for all your items, and a file to go into your override. You’ll need to turn on the console.
- Detailed Tooltips - saves you from checking the skills page for details.
Dragon Age Awakening (and instructions on how to make some mods show up in awakening under cut.)
- i find it pretty fucking inconsiderate that my grandchildren haven’t used time travel to visit me.
- and frankly, i’m a bit offended.
- AM I NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU GRANDCHILDREN?
- WELL FUCK YOU
- MAYBE I WON’T EVEN HAVE KIDS AND YOU WON’T EXIST
- HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT THAT
what if we have tho
what if we just didn’t know they were our grandkids
what if your best friend has to constantly remind themselves not to call you grandma/grandpa
Whenever someone refers to the gay community as “queer folk” I imagine us all like woodland sprites, we are the queer folk community, we are born of flowers and fairy dust, we are destroying the sanctity of marriages and corrupting children